We are all highly trained professionals that are also involved in volunteer activities that directly benefit their community.
Your personal tax return specialist and a resident of Alton. She has been preparing tax returns for personal, small businesses, and corporations for more than 20 years. She has raised her family here, with her three kids going to the local Caledon schools.
Living in a small community gives her unique insight in the family dynamics and finding the best tax solutions for you. Most of us are at the time in our lives where we have seniors who we care for. Navigating the complicated tax forms for disabled individuals and residents of retirement homes require a knowledgeable individual. Cynthia is such an individual.
Personal and Small Business Tax Specialist:
- BSc Honors Psychology (1985) Mount St. Vincent University Halifax, N.S.
- Tax Accounting Certificate (1998) Sheridan College Oakville, ON
- Graduate of Advance H&R Block Tax Preparation Courses
- Certified DR Tax Software Specialist
- The Knowledge Bureau annual personal & corporate update courses
Rosemarie Eger lives on a farm in the hills of Headwaters. Her area of expertise is providing advice to small and medium-sized companies while specializing in bank reconciliations, HST, WSIB, and payroll. She has had extensive experience working with construction companies, housing rental, retail outlets, and manufacturing facilities.
Over the years, she has developed extensive knowledge in preparing clients for government audits, whether payroll, or GST/HST audits, as well as personal income tax. Originally from the “Big Smoke,” she shares her home with her three dogs, cat and out of town friends.
Small Business Specialist
- Loretto College School Business, 1966 specializing in Bookkeeping
- Upgraded, 1970 to Bookkeeping Specialist Shaw Business College
- Rosemarie Eger has worked for various corporations such as ITT Sheraton and IBM Canada, and the legal, real estate and construction industry
- H & R Block Personal Tax Return Training & Supervisor 2005
- Sage 50 Accountants’ Network Partner
Helen Wood is a partner in our accounting firm, as well as an office manager for a construction company and a retail outlet associate. This gives her a unique insight into setting up full bookkeeping records for all types and sizes of businesses. She is extremely organized, with clients and companies alike benefiting from her detailed working habits.
Helen’s strengths in managing office protocol are her greatest assets. This allows a company to run efficiently and cost effectively. She does all areas of personal and corporation taxes, including full bookkeeping for reporting of WSIB, HST, and payroll. Helen resides in Shelburne and is probably known to many for her work with the Cancer Society and with the County of Dufferin.
Paul is known in the industry as a problem solver and his extensive involvement with start-up endeavours, the ins and outs of the development and construction industry, and the expertise gained through a broad range of audit clientele make him a valuable resource for our firm.
B.A., CPA, CA
Graduated: 1968 Bachelor of Arts: Waterloo Lutheran University
(Wilfred Laurier University)
Chartered Accountant Qualified 197
- 1974-1976 Controller of Baycrest Consolidated Holdings Ltd. Building 2,000 homes per year.
- 1976-1980 Partner in Wagman, Gold, Nelson & Singer, Chartered Accountants. Concentrating in real estate industry, clients with annual sales over $100 million.
- 1981-1982 started own accountant practice consulting on residential construction for architectural firms. Guest lecturing at Ryerson School of Architecture.
- 1983-2002 Partner/Associate of Delaney Singer, Chartered Accountants. Primarily involved in audits, extended personal involvement with various real estate development and other projects in Canada and Mexico. CFO of various mining and exploration corporation, both private and public.